Subject: RE: [provision] First cut at the SPML schema to use for the interop

The pvSource doesn't look like something we would show in our demo, as
opposed to the title which would be usefull. As I said before, if we use
common things like title, we can use a standard schema, but if we use
things like opvSource, it has to be a custom schema.

Jeff Bohren
Product Architect
OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Madsen [mailto:p.madsen@entrust.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 3:40 PM
To: 'Darran Rolls'; provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [provision] First cut at the SPML schema to use for the
interop

Darran, wrt the 'pvSource' attribute, isn't it immaterial from which
work station the IU happened to be at when they submitted the
information? They are really not submitting it from ENTU (for example),
its a coincidence that Entrust software happens to be installed on that
machine.

How would Peoplesoft be sensitive to this in order to populate the
attribute, from the IP of the browser?

Paul