Subject: Agenda PSTC Committee Con-Call 6/9/03

CONFERENCE ID
=============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 7104622
Date: 6/09/2003
Time 10 AM CST

Proposed Agenda
===============
1 - Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Roll-call

2 - Minutes from 5/02/2003
--------------------------
Table review of minutes pending publication.

3 - Meeting dates and frequency
-------------------------------
Now we have CS status on 1.0, should we look at moving back to a
bi-monthly schedule for official committee meeting and simply hold
informal interop working group calls every Monday (same time and place)
until 7/7, then it's Catalyst, followed by a weeks rest and then back to
a bi-monthly committee working schedule (for 1.1) starting July 21st...

4 - Spec Update
---------------------
Public review underway, complete around July 5th, re iterate/review any
comments and possibly re-review if required. Comments/issues/concerns?

5 - Glue party logistics
------------------------
Discuss appropriate test plan. Suggestions?

6 - Interop planning
--------------------
- Review of interop spec draft 03 at [1].  Comments/concerns/issues?
- Status update from participants....
- PeopleSoft/Mycroft - status update on common RA
- If not already covered, discuss showing WSS in our interop.

7 - Other business
------------------
As needed

8 - 11:00 Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 7/21/2003 (pending discussion in agenda item 3)

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/2413
/pstc-interop1-draft-03.doc

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com