Subject: Agenda item

I would like to add an agenda item to discuss WS-Security usage in the interop. I would like to discuss the issue and vote on whether we will use WS-Security in the interop or not.

I would then like to have another discussion and vote on the whether we use SSL or not, and also have a vote on that issue. Before voting on SSL we should discuss whether we will mandate one server CA certificate that must be used for all PSPs, or whether each PSP could have it's own server CA cert and have the client have all the server CA certs installed. We should also discuss client and/or server certificate authentication is going to be used.

Jeff Bohren
OpenNetwork Technologies