Subject: First go at WS-Sec one-pager

Hi, I took an action yesterday to take a stab at creating the SPML & WS-Sec
handout we discussed - a decision remains as to whether this supplements or
replaces any mocked up WS-Sec within the XML.

I've posted the draft at
http://research.entrust.com/misc/spml/spml-wssec-01.html

Feedback please

Paul