Subject: RE: [provision] First go at WS-Sec one-pager

Yoav, some argued for inclusion of mocked-up WS-Sec in the XML,  others
questioned the value relative to risk. The decision was to not make it
required at this point, but rather to explore and test the issues at the
glue party, determine if it can be added with minimal effort and impact, and
then make the call.

As a potential replacement (or at minimum a supplement) I created the brief
blurb linked to below, the thought is that it would be available as a
handout when somebody asks 'what about security?'.

Paul

leave_wor
kgroup.php