Subject: SPML identifier issues for the interop ...

Title: Message
For the interop we are using the SPML add request where the identifier is specified. Therefor the RA must ensure that the specified identifier is unique. In the examples in the interop spec the GUID identifier type is used with the user's CN as the guid. Obviously the CN is not guaranteed to be unique. I would suggest that we either use the email identifier (would require users to enter their real email) or we use the GUID identifier with an autogenerated GUID.

Jeff Bohren
Product Architect
OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc