Subject: RE: [provision] First go at WS-Sec one-pager

The original motivation for the 'SPML Security Requirements' one-pager (at
http://research.entrust.com/misc/spml/spml-wssec-02.html) was to (in
part)ensure that we had something to talk to if including the mocked-up
WS-Sec XML in the SOAP Header didn;t work out.

Given that we are now including the WS-Sec header, do people feel that the
one-pager is still relevant?

Paul