Subject: RE: [provision] Draft Invite for Interop

Latest

OASIS SPML Interoperability Event - Services Provisioning Markup Language
(SPML) is an XML-based specification for exchanging user and resource
information to enable interoperable identity management. Join members (BMC,
Business Layers, Entrust, MyCroft, OpenNetwork, PeopleSoft, Sun, Thor,
TruLogica, Waveset) of the OASIS Provisiong Services Technical Committee in
the California Room from x to x July 9th for a demonstration of multi-vendor
identity management using SPML Web Services messaging.