Subject: RE: [provision] Is there a call today?

Folks

Let me offer complete apologies; I had been out of contact Friday
through Tuesday without even a cell phone (the BC rainforest is a
perfect place to *really* get away from it all ;-) and had left
instructions for someone in my group to man the call.  This obviously
did not happen (well on the right day anyhow :-}

We do have several important issues to discuss; does everyone feel we
should repair this by holding a call this coming Monday instead?

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360