Subject: RE: [provision] SPML FAQ

Good first draft...

Should we add to question/answer 4 details on our WSS binding and
inclusion of SAML assertions as identifiers?

Darran Rolls                      http://www.waveset.com
Waveset Technologies Inc          drolls@waveset.com
(512) 657 8360

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/members/leave_wor