Subject: RE: [provision] New issue for Post 1.0 SPML effort...

Title: Message

Jeff,

Can you expand on your vision of a ‘filtered’ list of changes?  I would like to better understand your thoughts on what types of filters, how this would be approached, and how to determine the level of configurability if this was to be supported.

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi

Computer Associates

Product Manager, eTrust

Office:  +1 310 957 3632 (internal: 63632)

Mobile:  +1 949 350 8808

gavenraj.sodhi@ca.com