Subject: RE: [provision] Proposed Agenda for PSTC con-call 10/27/2003 - TODAY!

I want to add to the agenda:  Let's work together to get the number of votes we need to get SPML Standardized.

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates

Product Manager, eTrust Admin

Office:  +1 310 957 3632 (internal: 63632)

Mobile:  +1 949 350 8808

gavenraj.sodhi@ca.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@waveset.com]
Sent: Mon 10/27/2003 3:55 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 7104622
Date: 10/13/2003
Time 10 AM CT Proposed Agenda
============

1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Roll-call

2 - Accept meeting minutes from 10/10/2003
Available at [1]

3 - F2F Dates
--------------------
On the basis that I have heard nothing back from anyone at Microsoft, I can only assume that they no longer intend to participate in this effort and as such we do not need to consider their preference or standing in the consideration of V2 or the proposed Face-2-face meeting arrangements.

Discuss dates and start arrangements.

4 - 2.0 Requirements List
A very rough outline draft of the 2.0 requirements is available at [2]. Lets review what we have so far and identify areas that need work; looking for volunteers to champion these definitions for a fast turnaround v0.2 doc.

5 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 11/10/2003

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/3828/pstc-minutes-10102003.htm
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/4011/draft-pstc2-requirements-01.doc