Subject: January Meeting prelim Details

Team

I have secured space at the Norris conference center for our Austin F2F.  for those that came to the pre Catalyst glue party, it's the same location.  Waveset/Sun will be sponsoring breakfast and lunch both days, in the evenings we have great Indian food and wings right around the corner.  More details to follow, I wanted to get the basic information out there as soon as possible.

Norris Conference Centers
2525 West Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757
Phone: 512-451-5011
Fax: 512-451-1444

Hotels

The nearest hotels are as follows:

Northpark Executive Suite Hotel
7685 Northcross Dr. Austin, TX 78757
Tel: (512) 452-9391 * Fax: (512) 459-4433
(Has DSL and is right next door)

Holiday Inn - Northwest Arboretum
8901 Business Park Dr.
Austin , TX 78759