Subject: RE: [provision] One or many data models?

Jeff,
This is exactly what I've been arguing, that any proposal for a 2.0 should not build in a reliance on the 1.0 schema. I've agreed with you already that in terms of communicating the schema there is no functional difference. The difference is in building in the dependency.
Gerry

Inactive hide details for "Jeff Bohren" <jbohren@opennetwork.com>"Jeff Bohren" <jbohren@opennetwork.com>

          "Jeff Bohren" <jbohren@opennetwork.com>

          03/02/2004 02:47 PM