Subject: April F2F

Team

I hate to do this, but a couple of key people can not make the majority April 20/21 dates in NY.  On the basis that we have started to make progress remotely AND the need to have everyone together for the next F2F, I want to propose that we look at new dates in early May.  Before we put this to a ballot, Raj can CA still host us say May 11/12 or 13/14?  How does that date or possibly 18/19 look for everyone?

Darran