Subject: May 6/7 F2F in NY

Folks

It looks like we are closing in on a May 6/7 F2F at the CA facilities in New York.  The next available date would be in June, so i suggest we jump on this date and call it done.  Obviously we need contributing members to be at this event.  We will be planning a full and highly productive set of sessions targeted at building out the 2.0 model.  If you can not make this date and feel you *should* be there, please let me know this week.

Treat this date as tentative (but unlikely to change) through to the next TC meeting, when I propose we take a motion and book this as final.

Darran