Subject: RE: [provision] Agenda for PSTC con-call 4/13/2004

Darran,

I got double-booked with a customer for tomorrow so apologies.  If we could get a volunteer for tomorrow’s call, it would be much appreciated.

I will be sending an email this week as to the logistics for the F2F in Islandia, NY at the CA Headquarters.

-Raj
M:  +1 949 350 8808

From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 7:53 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] Agenda for PSTC con-call 4/13/2004

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial-in Number: 888-742-8686
Conference ID: 7104622
Date: 4/13/2004
Time 10 AM CT

Proposed Agenda
=============

1 - 10:05 Order and role-call
-----------------------------
Roll-call

2 - Accept Minutes of 3/30/04 Meeting
Minutes available at [1]

3 - Face2Face
-------------------------------
- Vote on May 6/7 to officially fix May 6/7 for next meeting
- Attendance
- Logistics - Gavenraj?

4 - Use Cases
----------------------------
- Jeff posted 2.0 draft at [2]
- Issues to discuss?
- Do we need to re-work the included 1.0 use cases, do they still apply?
- Anyone intend to add extra cases?
- Set a date for initial close?

5 - Project plan
- I propose we draft a basic strawman project plan for 2.0 effort.  We should now be able to identify outstanding work, even if you simply identity areas of discussion/decision taken from the requirements doc.  I believe we need to have something tangible to track progress towards 2.0 against.  Thoughts?  Brainstorm...

6 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 4/27/2004