Subject: Marketing research

Title: Marketing research

Hi,

I'm advocating the adoption of SPML between my company and its customers. Many of our customers feel that there is a scarcity of SPML implementations in the marketplace. Could those of you with currently available (i.e. I could order a copy today) SPML implementations please drop me a line? Please include the name of the product and, if you can, when it became available. Thanks.

Gilbert Pilz
Director, Security & Directory Services
E2open, Inc.