Subject: RE: [provision] Marketing research

Title: Marketing research
Hey Gilbert,

Abridean Provisor started supporting SPML as of it's 3.5 release with our SPML Gateway, released in Sept 2003.
Our implementation acts as an SPML front end only (we don't accept SPML provisioning requests currently).

For more information, please feel free to contact me, or visit our website at http://www.abridean.com

Cheers!
-Sandy
--
Alex "Sandy" Walsh
VP R&D
Abridean Inc.

From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:gilbert.pilz@e2open.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 12:31 PM
To: 'provision@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [provision] Marketing research

Hi,

I'm advocating the adoption of SPML between my company and its customers. Many of our customers feel that there is a scarcity of SPML implementations in the marketplace. Could those of you with currently available (i.e. I could order a copy today) SPML implementations please drop me a line? Please include the name of the product and, if you can, when it became available. Thanks.

Gilbert Pilz
Director, Security & Directory Services
E2open, Inc.