Subject: [SPML F2F - Islandia, NY] If I have missed anyone, please let me know so I may add you to the list, which I will provide to security to allow you into the facility.

All,

I have the following individuals attending the SPML F2F in Islandia, NY next week.

Darran Rolls

Rami Elron

Geeman Yip

Jeff Bohren

Hal Lockhart

Gary Cole

Gavenraj Sodhi

If I have missed anyone, please let me know so I may add you to the list, which I will provide to security to allow you into the facility.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the F2F next week.

Thanks,

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates