Subject: [SPML F2F]: Making Hotel Reservations for F2F in Islandia, NY

All,

Hotel Services:  Please call Maritz Travel (CA Travel Service) at #1-800-343-8781 to obtain the $109 rate.  Please state you need the CA rate and will be attending the SPML meeting at CA Corporate Headquarters.  For those that have already booked directly with the Wyndham at a higher rate, you will need to call the hotel and cancel your reservation, but please make sure you book through Maritz Travel first and get a confirmation.

Please also alert me as to who else I may have not listed in the cc: list so I may add it to my final security list.

Car Services:  Also, all car services (which is easiest method to get to the Wyndham Windwatch) should be reserved through TranStar Executive ((800) 894-7827) or Quality Limo (888-499-3131) offers decent rates (~$78 total each way to/from JFK/LGA ~$40 to/from ISP). When booking mention that you're visiting CA.  Please do the same if you are traveling from Newark Liberty Airport.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA