Subject: [SPML F2F - Islandia, NY] Meeting information for tomorrow's F2F

All,

For everyone attending, let’s plan on meeting in the Wyndham Windwatch Hotel Lobby tomorrow morning at 8:15 a.m. ET.

I am coming on a Red Eye this evening and should be there by that time.  If I am not there by that time, I would appreciate if one of you attending can call me on my mobile (949-350-8808).

A shuttle will take us over that morning and evening to the Computer Associates “South Lobby” where all SPML Working Group Members will be entering through to go through to Conference Room 1A4.

We will there determine what plans for Dinner should be.

-Raj

From: Sodhi, Gavenraj S
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 8:38 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [SPML F2F - Islandia, NY] If I have missed anyone, please let me know so I may add you to the list, which I will provide to security to allow you into the facility.

All,

I have the following individuals attending the SPML F2F in Islandia, NY next week.

Darran Rolls, Sun/Waveset

Rami Elron, BMC

Geeman Yip, Microsoft

Jeff Bohren, OpenNetwork Technologies

Gary Cole, Sun/Waveset

Gavenraj Sodhi, CA

Ron Jacobson, CA

Gearard Woods, IBM

Subra Mayilvahanan, Thor Technologies

If I have missed anyone, please let me know so I may add you to the list, which I will provide to security to allow you into the facility.

Look forward to seeing everyone at the F2F next week.

Thanks,

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates