Subject: RE: [provision] Scheduled Meeting Dates - Agenda for PSTC Meeting 5/11/2005...

Sorry, I will be on a plane tomorrow so will be unable to make this call.  I would appreciate if someone can volunteer to take minutes for this call.

Thanks,

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates

Product Manager, eTrust

Mobile:  +1 949 350 8808

gavenraj.sodhi@ca.com

From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@Sun.COM]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 10:23 AM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

Team

I have just noticed that tomorrow is not a WorkingGroup week and should be the TC meeting date...  On the basis that it is rather unfair to change the scheduled meeting times, I'd rather keep tomorrow as an official TC meeting and make the following week a WG call.  That said, I still don't have any specific agenda for tomorrow (based on continued digestion of cool stuff from last weeks F2F).

So, I therefore propose we make tomorrow a (potentially) short "official" TC  meeting,  with a simple agenda as follows:

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866)545-5223
International (865)673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 5/11/2004
Time 10 AM CT

Proposed Agenda
=============

1 - Face2Face
- Prior to drafts of many items as result of meeting, any outstanding Q&A?

2 - Next F2F
- Was suggested we set a date for the next F2F step, possibly around Catalyst in San Diego July 21-23
- July 20th for a full day??

6 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 5/25/2004 - con-call