Subject: RE: [provision] Containment Rules

This is interesting.  How would one express such a rule, could we use XACML?

It sounds like the target capabilities definition element is the key to SPML
2.0.  We should try and draw out an rough object model here.  If someone
wants to throw out a strawman (in words) I'll volunteer to draw the UML
model...

-djr