Subject: [SPML] Location of Next F2F

All,

As time closes in to our next SPML F2F, I wanted to get a better number of how many TC members are going to be attending the Burton Group conference in San Diego (July 21-23).  Please email me if you will be attending.  Depending on the number of folks present, we could either have a F2F at the Burton Group conference or have one at the BMC HQ in Houston, Texas.  Thanks to BMC in advance for volunteering to host the next F2F.

Either way, I need to hear back from everyone on their preference(s) so that we may determine the location and exact timeframe for the next SPML F2F, ASAP.

Thanks,

-Raj

Gavenraj Sodhi, MBA

Computer Associates