Subject: RE: [provision] SPML Briefing with Burton Group

Title: Message
Darran,

I would like be on the call as well .

Doron

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 8:10 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [provision] SPML Briefing with Burton Group

Team

As discussed, as chair, I have arranged a briefing with Gerry Gebel and several of the team at Burton Group 7/12 at 1pm PT to provide an update on 2.0 prior to Catalyst.  The goal of this call is to provide information on the advances 2.0 will provide and to convey the new sense of consensus this group now enjoys.  For my part, I shall of course be representing all of the committee on this call.  I would like to have reps from other key contributors on too.  I don't think its appropriate or workable for "everyone" to be on the call.  This is obviously tuff to arrange, but on the assurance that it is my goal to represent everyone, can we agree to just have GerryW and JeffB on the call with me?

Darran