Subject: 2.0-Relationships.pdf

I just added a new revision of the relationships draft:
- noted issues resolved by reviewers
- presented RACF Group Memberships as an example of a complex relationship

I'm not sure that the Documents database sent mail to everyone, so I
thought that I would.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/7858/2.0-Relationships.pdf