Subject: Need examples of relationships with information "on the arrow".

I need some help.  Participants in this morning's working group call
debated whether SPML 2.0 needs to support what we term "complex"
relationships:  relationships where the connection itself has attributes.

Our pet example of complex relationships is RACF Group Memberships.  In
RACF, a user is not simply connected to a group.  In RACF, a user's
connection to each group has attributes that apply to that connection.
For example, a user can be SPECIAL (or NOSPECIAL), AUDITOR (or
NOAUDITOR), OPERATIONS (or NOOPERATIONS), GRPACC (or NOGRPACC).  A user
can also be REVOKED or RESUMED, either immediately or as of a specified
date.  There are more options, but you get the idea.

It's been suggested that CA's Top Secret group memberships may be
another example.  We hear that each Top Secret group membership can have
an expiration date assigned to it.

Can anyone suggest another example of this kind of a relationship?  Any
kind of relationship a customer might want to manage as part of
provisioning is relevant, but I'll accept even far-out examples (since
these might help to spur my imagination).

Thanks,

Gary