Subject: Agenda for 8/3/04 PSTC Committee Con-call

CONFERENCE ID
==============
Dial In Number (866) 545-5223
International (865) 673-9887
Access Code: 5272389
Date: 08/03/2004
Time 10am Central Time

Proposed Agenda
===============

1 - Status of minutes from 7/20/2004 Meeting
- No yet available.  I have notes, will publish later this week.  Provide
summary.

2 - F2F Houston
---------------
- September 7/8th logistics
- What do we want to commit to have ready for this meeting?

3 - Relationships
-----------------
- Summary from last weeks working group meeting
- Agreement on "complexity" of relationships
- Outline implementation
- Agree draft review cycle

4 - Questions & Discussion of last schema draft
- Available at [1]
- Questions that were not asked at the last meeting?
- Agree review cycle

5 - Editor for specification
- Discuss editors role
- Nominations or volunteers

6 - Other business
- ?

7 - Motion to Adjourn
To reconvene 8/17/2004 - 10am CT Con-call