Subject: RE: [provision] Can you make an F2F December 6/7th in Austin Texas?

Yes, Dec 6/7 is ok with me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darran Rolls [mailto:Darran.Rolls@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:46 PM
To: provision@lists.oasis-open.org

Team

Rami has proposed we set the next F2F date for December 6th/7th.  Sun is
still open to host this at our Austin facilities.  We are planning this
as possibly the last F2F before a CS draft of the 2.0 specification and
subsequent submittal to OASIS for adoption etc...

If you are an active participant, could/would you attend?

Darran

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/members/leave_workgro
up.php.