Subject: Re: [provision] Asynchronous requests.

I was afraid you were going to say that. :-)

If 'cancel' and 'status' are the only operations that don't make sense
to us, then somebody will want even *those* operations to be
asynchronous. Thus, in  the most general case,
1) any operation could be requested asynchronously.

I suppose it follows that, in the most general case,
2) any operation could be converted to asynchronous execution at the
provider's initiative.

Would you agree with those conclusions?

gpc