Subject: Editors call: Schema section for review...

Team

As discussed on the last TC call [1] the off-week working group calls
are now officially Editors Calls at which we intend to review the
developing specification documentation section by section, issue by
issue.  Tomorrows call will address the schema section.  The doc for
review is available at [2].

This is a pretty large section so we may not get through it all, but
lets make a start.  Please do try and attend these sessions as they will
provide essential feedback for the editor and provide a unique
opportunity to run through the document and help guide the drafting process.

Usual time, usual #.

Darran

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/provision/download.php/9639/pstc-minutes-10-12-2004.html