Subject: Re: PSOType#id

I believe that we should rename the "id" sub-element of PSOType (and the
"identifier" sub-elements of ModifyRequestType, DeleteRequestType and
LookupRequestType) to "psoId".

The name "psoId" is clearer, since it avoids confusion with identifiers
that are of type IdentifierType. It is also shorter (although this
consideration is not as compelling).