Subject: 20041019 Editors call: Schema section review.

Participants on the WG/Editor's call reviewed the draft schema section.
There were no major issues.

ActionItems:
Gary Cole to post email to the list regarding minor questions:
- AddRequestType#container
- ObjectClassRefType#syntax
- PSOIdentifierType#target

Gary Cole to ask Jeff Bohren about CapabilityType#location