Subject: December 04 SPML V2 F2F Logistics

Team

Here are the details for the F2F meeting in Austin December 6/7th.

Date
====
- December 6th and 7th 2004
- Austin Texas
- 8:30 am start on 6th
- Try and be finish by 3pm 7th
- 45 minutes to the airport at 4pm

Meeting Location
=============
- Norris Conference center (where we held the interop glue party last year)
- Map http://www.norriscenters.com/austin-maps.tmpl.htm
- High speed will be available throughout the meeting
- Breakfast and lunch supplied (let me know any special meals stuff)

Hotel
====
- http://www.summerfieldsuites.com/
- Austin location.  Was called the North Park Suites - right across the
car park from the Norris center
- Ask for Norris rate of <$89
- High speed available

Detailed Agenda