Subject: RE: [provision] Nothing new.

I will be travelling today and will not be able to make today's working group call.

I apologize for not having finished draft 8 of the XSDs, but I have been buried on other things the past few weeks. I should have it finished soon.

	From: Gary P Cole [mailto:Gary.P.Cole@Sun.COM]
	Sent: Mon 11/15/2004 10:33 PM
	To: PSTC
	Subject: [provision] Nothing new.

	Sorry, but I've been ill, so I haven't written anything new to review.
	However, I have taken a whack at the Modify section and at addressing
	Gerry's review comments.  I've attached the revised draft protocol
	section in case anyone wants to look at it.

	We can skip tomorrow's working group call.  Perhaps everyone could use
	this time to review on the list the issues Gerry has raised (or to post
	any comment on the revised draft).

	Gary

	ps. I'll do my best to catch up with my writing chores ASAP.