Subject: BatchRequestType#batchableRequest cardinality.

BatchRequestType should require at least one batchableRequest.
(Currently, the XSD says minOccurs="0".)

gpc

ps.  You'll notice I'm trying a different approach.  Rather than asking
a question (or analyzing the current situation), I'll make a simple
assertion.  If you disagree, please say so.   If you want more
information, just ask.