Subject: When must 'modify' return PSO-ID? (was"Re: [provision] bulkModify response.")

Has anyone else given any thought to this question?  Must a
modifyResponse contain PSO-ID *always* (or only when the PSO-ID has been
changed)?
Is it better to have a requestor:
A) compare returned PSO-ID against input PSO-ID?
B) check for non-null PSO-ID in modifyResponse?

Darran supported A, but I think I might prefer B since:
- non-null seems a simpler check for the requestor.
- the provider knows whether it just changed the PSO-ID.

gpc