Subject: Austin Face2Face Reminder

A short but final reminder to everyone on this list that we are holding
what should be the final F2F for the SPML 2.0 process in Austin next
week.  Details of the event can be found at [1].  I will publish a
formal agenda later this week but you should expect a 8:45am start
Monday and to be finished by 3:30pm on Tuesday.  Both days will be
focused on discussing/resolving final issues and an end-to-end review of
a completed spec draft that will be published/available later this week.

If you are coming and have not let me know, please do so as i need to be
sure to order enough free wine and cigars for everyone :-)

Darran

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/provision/200411/msg00017.html