Subject: Re: [provision] 20041130 Working Group (Editor's) call.

Oops!  Forgot two important issues (#17 and #18 below).  These also
affect ActionItem #2.

17)    A modifyResponse should contain (the XML that represents) the
*entire* modified object when the modify operation changes more than the
component specified by the request. (Previously, we had said only that
the modifyResponse must return the psoId when the modify operation
caused the psoId to change.)

18)   Add a sub-element to PSOType to contain the XML that represents an
object.  (Previously, we'd said that the XML that represents an object
was open content of the <pso> element, but had not made explicit any
order between this open content and the <psoId> element and any
<capabilityParameter> elements.)

Sorry for overlooking these,

gpc