Subject: Issue 17, statusReturns...

Issue 17 reads:

17.    Replace "statusReturns" with optional boolean attribute

"returnOutput".

I am OK with changing it to be a boolean attribute, but I am uncomfortable with “returnOutput” as the name. Normally I try not to get hung up on the names of things, but this name bothers me. It uses a term “output” that we never use anywhere else in the XSD or normative text. We need to find name for this that uses the terms already in use elsewhere in the spec.

My suggestion would be “returnResponse”, but I am open to other suggestions.

Jeff Bohren

Product Architect

OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc

Try the industry's only 100% .NET-enabled identity management software. Download your free copy of Universal IdP Standard Edition today. Go to www.opennetwork.com/eval.