Subject: Draft 9: SelectionType#path and #namespace.

Is the value of the "path" attribute in an instance of SelectionType
always an XPATH expression?

I thought that the value of the "path" attribute could be XPATH (in the
XML Schema binding) or could be a DSML attribute expression in the DSML
binding.

I thought that <namespace> sub-element of SelectionType in Draft 6-8
allowed the provider to recognize the query language in which the value
of the "path" attribute is a valid expression.  In the XML Schema
binding, for example, I'd assumed that the <namespace> element would
contain the namespace for XPATH.

gpc