Subject: Re: [provision] Issue 17, statusReturns...

Hey, Jeff!  I have another (and I hope better) suggestion.

We could call it "returnResults" (*and* avoid confusion with the
"result" attribute) if we renamed ResultCode to StatusCode.  The
"result" attribute becomes the "status" attribute, and the statusRequest
by default asks for status.  (I think that 'pending' is more of a status
than a result, anyway.)  That way we can use the term "results" to
describe the optional content of a response, which seems more natural.

Whaddya think?