Subject: Re: [provision] Draft 10 of the XSDs...

Awesome Jeff thanks.

We are planning to be back in session at about 8:30am today at which
time i'll reopen the con-call and webex. I hope you can join us at that
time. Gerry plans to join us from California between 9:30-10am CT. With
these two times in mind, I have identified issues to discuss with you
first thing and then a list of issues to discuss withe the entire
virtual team at around 10am CT.

Special thanks to both you and Gerry for sticking with us yesterday, I
know its sometimes frustrating and difficult being remote.

Later,
Darran