Subject: RequestType should require requestID.

We talked about making requestID mandatory at the most recent
Face-to-Face, but no one (who was present at the time) defended this
vigorously. As a result, we decided to make things simple on the
requestor and allow requestID to be optional.  I think we should revisit
this.

If each request contains a (reasonably unique) requestID, then a
provider is free to process requests in any order that is efficient (or
otherwise advantageous).

If this is NOT the case (and some requests lack requestID), then a
provider must queue requests for that requestor.  The provider must
respond to each request from a specific requestor before it responds to
another request from that some requestor.  If the provider responds in
an order that does not match the order of requests, the requestor may be
unable to match the response with the correct request.

We could address this by:
1) Requiring requestID in RequestType.
2) Normatively specifying that that a requestor that wants to send
another request without waiting for a response to the first must specify
requestID in each request.

Since a requestID value needs to be only reasonably unique (e.g., a
monotonically increasing integer that ultimately rolls over), I favor
option 1.

Does anyone think that requiring requestID is too hard on a simple
requestor?  If not, can we just go ahead and make it required?

Gary