Subject: Re: [provision] Draft 11 of the XSDs...

Thanks, Jeff, this is great.  You've fixed almost everything.

I'll attach the complete list of issues (because the number of items
you've closed is pretty impressive), but here is a (much shorter)
summary of six issues still outstanding:

Issue#16 (CancelResultsType):
    Still OPEN (you wanted to think about it).

Issue#30 (Element ref won't work):
    -- BatchResponseType still specifies ref to spml:response (should
use OCM).
    -- BatchRequestType still needs annotation re: nestedRequest(s).
    -- BatchResponseType still needs annotation re: nestedResponse(s).
    -- StatusResponseType still needs annotation re: nestedResponse(s).
        --- if asyncRequestID is specified, contains zero or one
nestedResponse
        --- if asyncRequestID is not specified, contains any number of
nestedResponses

Issue#32 (statusAll):
    -- attribute asyncRequestID should be optional in StatusRequestType
    -- attribute asyncRequestID should be optional in StatusResponseType

Issue#34 (rename SchemaEntityRefType#supports to "supportedSchemaEntity")

Issue#40 (containment)
    -- Draft 11 adds SchemaRefType#isContainer and
ErrorCode#invalidContainment
    -- OPEN because you wanted to think more about it.

Issue#43 (should modify return entire pso):
    -- Draft 11 adds "returns" attribute to lookup, add, and to search.
    -- ModifyRequestType still needs "returns" attribute.

gpc