Subject: SchemaType#ref.

1) When the value of the SchemaType#ref attribute is the *location* of a
schema document, is this an *alternative* to including the schema
document as content of the <schema> element?

2) Would it be clearer to have separate attributes (as we do for
CapabilityType):
- one that identifies the schema ('namespaceURI') and
- another that gives the location of a schema document ('location')?