Subject: Issue#16: CancelResultsType.

Issue#16 in draft_11_xsd_issues suggests that we do not need
CancelResultsType--that ResultCode and ErrorCode should suffice.

We agreed to leave this issue open so that Mr. Bohren could think more
about it (and in case his proposal to remove async from the core
affected it).

Has anyone thought of a scenario that requires CancelResultsType? Are we
now ready to close this issue?