Subject: [no subject]

 32.	Allow 'status' operation to serve as 'statusAll'
	- 'asyncRequestID' becomes optional
	- if no 'asyncRequestID', return all
	- <nestedResponse minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
20041207 - Agreed.
Draft 11 - Not done.  asyncRequestID should be optional in StatusRequestType, StatusResponseType.
Draft 12 - Not done.  asyncRequestID is now optional in StatusRequestType but not StatusResponseType.
20040118 - Sent email: "Issue#32: StatusResponseType#asyncRequestID."

 40.	Requestor must "program-by-exception" wrt containment.  Is this okay?
	- nothing tells requestor whether target supports containment.
	- nothing tells requestor whether target schema entity supports containment.
	- Do we need a Containment capability to advertise either or both of these?
20041207 - Left OPEN.  Jeff Bohren wants to consider on this.
Draft 11 - Added to SchemaEntityRefType boolean attribute 'isContainer'.
Draft 11 - Added to ErrorCode a value of 'invalidContainment'.
Draft 12 - Do we need to say which supported schema entities each schema entity may contain?

----------------------------
Follow up on Draft 11
----------------------------

 47.	Remove annotation from ActiveRequestType and ActiveResponseType.
	(No value and inconsistent with other request and response types.)

 48.	Remove default minOccurs=1 clauses from psoId sub-elements of
	SuspendRequestType, ResumeRequestType and ActiveRequestType.

 49.	Remove top-level "request" and "response" elements in Core.
	(Don't need these now that we're not using Element Ref.)

 50.	Remove "targetID" and "schema" elements from CapabilitiesListType.
	(From copy-and-mod of TargetType.)

 51. 	When SchemaType#ref is a location (URL to a schema document),
	is this an alternative to including the schema document
	as content of the <schema> element?
	Would it be clearer to have separate attributes (as we do for CapabilityType):
      - one that identifies the schema ('namespaceURI') and
      - another that gives the location of a schema document ('location')?

 52.	Rename "DataInclusionType" to "ReturnDataType"
	rename "returns" to "returnData". (Parallel, explicit, imperative.)

 53.	Remove minOccurs="0" from AddRequestType#containerId and #targetId.

 54.	Remove (default) maxOccurs="1" from AddRequestType#containerId and #targetId.

--Boundary_(ID_chjZHAyWgKfjTnUZUiEbqQ)--