Subject: Editor's call today.

Dial-in Number: (866)545-5223 (Inside United States/Canada)
(865)673-9887 (Outside of the United States/Canada)
Conference ID: 5272389

Proposed Agenda (details after my signature):
- Draft 12 XSD Issues
- Reference Capability
- DSMLv2 Profile

Anything else?

gpc

Draft 12 XSD Issues
----------------------

Thundering silence greeted my roundup of draft_12_xsd_issues -- but Sun
IT sent me a mail this morning listing four emails that were
unrecoverably lost.  Yours may have been among them.  If so, or if not
but you want to pretend so), please review and reply to the xsd issues
posts from January 18:
- #16 CancelResultsType
- #28 ErrorCode#unsupportedExecutionType
- #32 StatusResponseType#asyncRequestID
- #40 Containment capability
- #47-54 (new in "draft_12_xsd_issues" roundup)

Reference Capability
---------------------

Re-posted a list of questions regarding Reference Capability.
To date, I've received no reply.  How best to proceed?
A) Is anyone holding back, waiting to reply?
B) Should I take a stab at some answers?
C) Should we drop the Reference Capability?

DSMLv2 Profile
- How many have read the draft?  When will we read it?
- Are there comments on the draft?
- Volunteer for the XML Schema Profile?